Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Sprint the 1st of this semester

I have been put on getting some of the Main menu stuff working. What I have accomplished this sprint is getting my Layout scheme, that I worked on at the beginning of the project, to work with a place in our Options menu. I have created multiple Layouts that get cycled through.The coding is in place, I just need a graphical representation of what layouts are being cycled through.  I was also assigned to get all the avatars of signed in players onto the start screen. I have code in place to test this and I will be testing it in the near future.
So far this sprint we are working quickly to have a game we can submit for approval and start the testing sequence of the xblig dev process.
Also on the plate to do is to test games with our business license. We are approaching deadlines and things are getting tight. Today we are hopefully going to have a level and more in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment