Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

More Main Menu Work

With a couple weeks worth of playtesting, our team is hard at work putting into place a lot of things we learned. We've focused a lot on controls, camera, and animations. Also our level design is in need of some attention, but overall I think we have got a handle on designing and I'm excited to see what our designers come up with.  This semester has been really really busy with other classes and lots of testing our game getting it ready for the review and submitting process.

I'm still working on the Main menus and trying to make it interactive. I've overcome a lot of hurdles (including now getting my own xbox to run it on). And now I'm just iterating on different layouts and cameras and control schemes for the avatars making them look right and placing them in the right spots. I wish I had a way to get screen shots from my TV, I'll look into it and post pictures if I can. I don't want to take pictures with my phone and have bad res. shots. I'm finally feeling comfortable with my programming skills and with some guidance from some of my team I'm more confident that I can do the tasks assigned to me. My goal is to have the Main menu stuff done by the end of this week and get another project that I can work on :)

Overall this semester has been crazy, but I'm excited to see our game go through the submitting process. \(^_^)/ Hopefully I'll be able to get some gameplay and screen shots up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment