Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Long Sprint of 3-4

I've been continuing work on the cameras, but I have also been assigned the UI of the game. I've found some free domain UI Screen Managers that will help us with GUI HUD and UI controls. I've been working with Ron Romero to put in place a the screen system where the games starts out on a main menu screen and we can go from there to the Game screen. There are some of our coding that needs to be organized to make the screens system better, but it's working right now. I foresee problems when it is coming to a pause screen though, but I'm doing some research and some digging into the problem to help that. I'm a tad worried for our game that we will not have actual gameplay read in the next couple weeks, but only time and work will tell. I'm excited to keep working and getting the front end of the Game to look nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment